Practical Ayurveda for Yoga practitioners: Fundamentals of Ayurveda for health and yogic diet - with cooking course
With S.K. Kamlesh, Ayurveda Acharya
Part 1: Sat./Sun. 04th/05th & 11th/12th September
Part 2: Sat./Sun. 18th/19th & 25th/26th September
Part 3: Sat./Sun. 02/03 & 09th/10th October
£130 for all three parts, £47 for each part 1,2,3
Practical Ayurveda for Yoga Practitioners
Fundamentals of Ayurveda for health and yogic diet – with cooking course
“The first wealth is health. Without good health, you cannot prosper in any walk of life.” – Swami Sivananda
In this self care course, Shanti Kumar Kamlesh will share his vast practical experience how to learn to take care of your own health.
Part ONE: 4th/5th & 11th/12th September
Part TWO: 18th/19th & 25th/26th September
Part THREE: 2nd/3rd & 9th/10th October
Sat and Sun 10.30 – 12.00 British Summer Time (BST)
Registration is possible for individual parts or for all three parts.
The webinar will be taught in English with translation into German, French and Spanish.
Shanti Kumar Kamlesh
Shanti Kumar Kamlesh
Is a 7th-generation Ayurveda Master. He graduated from Nagarjun Ayurvedic College in Lucknow, and has been teaching the fundamentals of the Ayurveda science of life, Ayurvedic cooking classes, and giving personal health consultations at Sivananda Yoga Centers worldwide for over 20 years.
10:30 am - 12:00 pm BST
Sat. 4th September:
- Introduction into Ayurveda, the science of life: the three body types (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) and a balanced diet.
Sun. 5th September:
- How to take care of your eyes and of your tongue: learn time proven ayurvedic practices.
Sat. 11th September:
- How to take care of your hair, face, and body skin: practical applications for different body types.
Sun. 12th September:
- Explaining the health benefits of important Indian spices and how to use them
Sat. 18th September:
- Introduction into Ayurvedic yogi Cooking
Sun. 19th September:
- The basic Six Tastes of Ayurveda and how to combine them for better health.
Sat. 25th September:
- Vegetables in your yogic meals Learn how to choose, cut them, how to use spices and how to cook vegetable according to your body types.
Sun. 26th September:
- Grains – the basic energy for your body. How and how long to cook different grains, according to body types and according to the seasons.
Sat. 2nd October:
- How to prepare and cook beans and lentils for easy digestion without getting gas. Which body type needs more and which needs less beans and lentils.
Sun. 3rd October:
- Ayurvedic Cooking course for health.
- Detailed recipes will be given and sent before the cooking class in German, French, Spanish.
Sat. 9th October:
- The Importance of fats and the use of ghee, butter, and oils
Sun. 10th October:
- Do’s and don’ts in vegetarian diet and how to manage a balanced transition in diet for yoga practitioners.
Registration & Payment
£47 for each part
£130 for all three parts
A certificate of participation will be issued upon request after attendance of all three parts.