When & Why
General Rules for the Teachers' Training Course
To ensure the success of the training, we would like to ask you to follow the rules and daily routine.
- Attendance at all asana classes, lectures and meditations is obligatory. If you have to be absent from a training activity or meditation, please excuse yourself to your personal mentor, stating the reason. If you miss classes often, you may be excluded from the training.
- During the training we ask you to refrain from alcohol, tobacco, meat, fish, eggs, garlic, onions, black tea and coffee. Drugs of any kind are prohibited.
- If you have any medical problems, please let us know when you enrol.
- This course is intensive and requires sound physical and mental health. Please note that it is not possible to participate in the TTC during any phase of pregnancy.
I have read and I accept the rules
- Cancellation before the start of the course: a refund for the amount paid less an administration fee of £150 will be issued.
- Leaving the course: A refund for the full amount of the course minus the days present in the course will be issued minus a £150 administration fee.
- In case of early departure: the course manual and uniforms (2 trousers/2 t-Shirts) must be returned before leaving the teaching location for the refund to be authorized.
I have read and I accept the cancellation terms
Please acknowledge with your signature
As a participant of the Teachers’ Training Course of the Sivananda OrganisationI agree to take part in all activities at my own responsibility. I am aware of the fact that by ignoring the above mentioned rules and regulations I can be expelled from the training course.
Under 18 years
Parental permission is required for all under 18 years of age.
The Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres in Europe have an uncompromising anti-harassment policy for all staff, guests or visitors. Please read the details here