Schedule and registrationOnline yoga class
Connect from the comfort of your home
Please call us on +44(0) 208 780 0160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Online pranayama and asana classes at the Centre Monday – Friday 7.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 5.00pm.
Online intermediate class at the Centre Saturdays 10.30 am
Online daily satsangs with the Ashrams & Centres in Europe 7.00 pm
How to get ready for a class online?
We invite you to chose your class. We use the software “zoom” for this online initiative.
- Download the free software « zoom US » (link), create a free account and familiarise yourself with the software before the class.
- Please select and register for the class/ day of the choice
- We will then be in touch with you for the access codes.
- Choose a space or room where you will be able to continue the class without disturbance.
- Be ready with your yoga mat, cushion and other necessary accessories for the class.
- Place your camera in such a way that you are clearly visible.
- The link « zoom » of the class will be opened 15 minutes before the start of the class, please connect before the beginning of the class. For the proper running of the class, once the class has started, we will not take any more students
- Please keep your microphone on mute from the beginning of the class so that the teacher can be heard clearly by all students.
- We will be available to take your questions by phone or email after the class.